Tuesday, February 5, 2008

SUPER TUESDAY IS TODAY!

Today is Super Tuesday (feel free to make your own trumpet noises)!I want to urge everyone to vote today in the primary election. Just a few reminders:

1) You musr be a registered Republican or Democrat to vote today
2) You must vote your own party
3) Polls open at 6am and close at 9pm SHARP! Please do not put off voting and say "I have plenty of time" and before you know it you are home watching American Idol and forget all about it! (sigh)
4) I will be in the office at 5am which is only in a few hours so I should probably be sleeping but instead I am reminding you to vote. So please do.
5) You vote at your normal polling location. If you are unsure of where that is I made a pdf file of the locations for your convenience, simply click on the scroll on the homepage and download it. Feel free to print it out for your friends or family whomever and give them away as gifts (joke).
6) If you need anything or if you have ANY questions/comments/concerns etc.. CALL ME or drop me an email. I will have my cell with me and am able to recieve emails at jacocella@harrison-ny.gov. If you see me at a polling location which I will be visiting be sure to say hi and tell me how you like the blog.

Okay, I think you have all your info. So, go out and exercise your right as a free American and vote!

P.S. Be sure to thank your poll workers for their help.

See ya at the polls!

No comments: