Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Goin... Green...


Okay, so I forgot to wear green to the Senior Citizens St. Patricks Day Luncheon. At least Mrs. Guadenzi (pictured with me above) made up for my lack of "goin green". As you guessed it, I visited the West Harrison Seniors today and had a great time. The best part of my visit was that I was able to bring my office to them. Today, from 11am - 1pm the Town Clerk's Office went mobile. We had the opportunity to renew/issue handicap parking permits and meet with seniors to discuss how my office can better serve them. My number one priority is to make my office accessible to all residents. Sure I have put many of the services online, but many residents prefer to conduct business face to face. But that does not mean I still can't go to the resident. I announced today that I will be continuing the satellite office in West Harrison at the Mintzer Center on specific dates. Those dates will be posted on channel 75 and on my website when they are finalized. I urge all West Harrison and Purchase residents take advantage of my services when I am at the Mintzer Center in order to save a trip to Town Hall. I want to thank Ron Belmont, the entire recreation staff and the West Harrison Seniors for hosting me today and I will see you all soon. Tomorrow, I will be visiting the Downtown Harrison Seniors group for their St.
Patricks Day luncheon. It's a good thing I like corn beef and cabbage..lol.

No comments: