Sunday, March 9, 2008

Old friends, new beginnings...


This past weekend, I had the honor of reuniting with a friend who I knew was destined for greatness. I want to introduce pictured with me above from left to right: Joy Kabanuck, Sara Gettelfinger and Harrison's own Kelly Levesque. All three ladies make up the incredible vocal sensation the "Three Graces". I had the honor of attending their sold out performance with new opera star Paul Potts on Saturday night in New Jersey as they continue to tour aroud the US, Canada and Mexico. Their self entitled debut album hit stores on March 4th and I urge you to definately get a copy. If you like opera, pop or broadway these ladies definately belong in your cd collection. Check out their website at www.ThreeGracesmusic.com
Awesome job ladies and I wish you nothing but the best!

1 comment:

RaChEl_R86 said...

Thanks Joe for posting this... they definitely are the best... and their voices blend together so well... AMAZING!!!
And I love the pic... Kelly looks so cute!!! :D

Thanks
xoxo
Raquel

http://threegracesmusic.forumotion.com/index.htm