Monday, June 23, 2008

Thank You 4th Graders!

I want to thank all of the Harrison AvenueSchool 4th Graders for visiting me this past week. I recieved all of your Thank You notes and have to say, I am the one who should be thanking you. Your enthusiasm for learning about Town Government and your active participation during the presentation made my experience all the more enjoyable. I hope you enjoyed yourselves and all of your Thank You notes are proudly on display in my office.

I must say, working with these students was probably the most fulfilling part of my job so far. Answering their questions, seeing their reaction to the K9 demonstration, teaching them about the various government departments. I hope they had a great a time as I did. It is important that students today understand how our local government works. After all, it is their Town and they will someday inherit it.

Thank you all again, and my best wishes to you all for an enjoyable summer!
*****Pictures coming soon!*****

No comments: