Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Was it so "Super"?

Well, "Super Tuesday" has come and gone and while the votes are stll being tallied it appears that Senator Clinton is the Democratic choice for New York and Senator John McCain is the Republican choice as well. The two had alot to celebrate last evening but they still have a long way to go in order to get the Presidential nomination from their parties. A number of primaries are still scheduled throughout March and April so, they still will be criss crossing the nation.
Throughout the day I visited with polling locations and spoke with residents to get an idea of their feelings on the whole primary process. Some were registered members of the Indepedance Party and were not allowed to vote in the race, others did not want to vote their party and wanted to switch right there at the polling location. So, I guess my question is; was it all so "super"? I want some more feedback on your thoughts or encounters in the process and what you would change. Post a response to this comment and let me know or drop me an email at jacocella@harrison-ny.gov. Hope to hear from you soon!

No comments: