Sunday, January 6, 2008

Purchase Fire Dept & League of Women Voters

Today I had the privilege of attending two events in Harrison.

In the early afternoon I went to the Purchase Fire Department's Installation of Officers. I want to thank Fire Chief Joe Brefere and all the members of the Purchase F.D. for the invitation and for their service to the entire community. It was very well attended and that is a credit to their dedication not just to our community, but to the surrounding towns and cities.

Later in the afternoon I attended a "Meet the Candidates" forum hosted by the League of Women Voters. I had a chance to discuss the new and exciting changes that are taking place in my office with a room full of residents. The one thing I stressed is that I want to be available to all residents from whether it be online, in my office or via house calls I will be there to hear you and connect you. I want to thank Lola Geiger who organized the event. Also, many residents approached me with positive feedback about my plans and new website. I encourage everyone to sign up for my email list. If you have not done so, please visit my homepage and click "Join the email list". Any questions, problems or concerns let me know!
(914) 670-3031.

No comments: