Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday...

Tonight is the first Town/Village Board meeting of the year. I have sent out the agendas via email to all those who signed up for my listserve If you have not receieved the agenda yet or you would like to in the future please call my office at (914) 670-3030 Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm. If it is after hours please call my cell at (914) 760-1961 or visit my homepage at http://www.town.harrison.ny.us/ and click on "Town Clerk". Please be sure you are signing up for the "Town Clerk's" email list to receive agendas and announcements from my office.

Also, I am working day and night with the IT Department in Town Hall to bring you a new and improved Town Clerk website. If you have any suggeestions on what you want to see from my on-line office please email me at Clerk@harrison-ny.gov or call my office at (914) 670-3030.

No comments: