Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Welcome

I would like to welcome you to the Clerk's Corner. You may be asking yourself what is a blog? Or why does the Town Clerk have a blog? Those answers are simple. One, a blog is a diary or a collection of thoughts and ideas. It can be used to advertise links or act as a breaking news source. Simply put, it is anything you want it to be. Two, I have this blog to communcate more effectively with you, the residents of Harrison. There are millions of blogs floating out there in cyberspace and this is one that I hope you find helpful. I will post thoughts on my life as your Town Clerk, important news updates from my office or random pics from events I will be attending. Because the blog will be updated on an ongoing basis all of the new posts will be at the top and dated. Please check back often.